SUNLION can fabricate some of the world’s largest modules.
SUNLION can take projects from concept to installation and start-up, providing project delivery certainty, no matter the scale. From onshore modularized mega-projects to large, offshore floating and integrated fixed facilities, the SUNLION yard delivers global, cost-effective execution for every market.
The SUNLION yard is designed for large-scale module fabrication with dedicated facilities including:
• Steel Fabrication
• Fabricated steel is cut and assembled to project design requirements in SUNLION’s state-of-the-art steel cutting workshop.
• Structural Welding
• All welding is conducted in this new facility to project-engineering specifications.
• Blast & Painting
• After steel cutting and fabrication, items are sent to SUNLION’s blasting and painting buildings which have a climate-controlled and vacuum cleaning system for efficient processing.
SUNLION provides fabrication and modular construction services to Clients in diverse industries.
Clients in multiple markets turn to fabrication and modular construction to support issues of large-scale projects, remote site locations and field labor resource demands.
Fabrication and modular construction offers advantages over traditional “stick-built” construction including:
• Shortened construction schedules
• Reduced site field direct and indirect costs
• Reduced peak craft workforce onsite
• Minimized impact of severe weather constraints
• Reduced site congestion and improved safety performance
• More controlled environment, yielding improved quality
• Improved overall cost and schedule certainty
SUNLION offers fabrication and modular construction services to multiple markets including:
Offshore, Deepwater, Subsea
Whether Clients are investing in production expansion or retrofit offshore, deepwater or subsea projects, they can use modular construction and fabrication extensively. SUNLION assembles various types of modules to meet Clients’ offshore project requirements.
Onshore, Refineries, LNG, Chemicals
Clients look for solutions to improve capital efficiency when building onshore production facilities. SUNLION offers fabrication and modular construction as part of its integrated solutions approach to meet Client requirements.
Demand for large-scale infrastructure capital projects is increasing as roads, rails and bridges age and their maintenance costs continue to rise. SUNLION provides fabrication and modular construction options to meet the heightened need for updated infrastructure.
Power & Utilities
SUNLION’s fabrication solutions on power projects reduce Clients’ project footprints and enable efficient pre-assembly. Typical fabrication components include conveyors, instrumentation, pipe racks and process and utility system modules.
SUNLION provides fabrication services to Clients in the mining industry. Typical modules include conveyors, thickening tanks and leach plants.